Terraformer is a modular toolkit for working with geographic data.
The Terraformer project to broken up into a series of smaller modules.
- Terraformer Core - Contains methods and objects for working with GeoJSON. This also contains common methods used by other modules.
- WKT Parser - Parse Well Known Text into GeoJSON and vica-versa.
- ArcGIS Geometry Parser - Parse the ArcGIS Geometry Format into GeoJSON and vica-versa.
- GeoStore - A framework for persisting and querying GeoJSON features with pluggable indexes and persistant stores.
- Designed to work in Node and the browser
- No dependancies of other tools or libraries
Check out the getting started guide which will give you an overview of core concepts and methods in Terraformer.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.